The Master’s Process
Accursed Share is proud to present Captured Moment: The Master’s Process, the first NFT collection by photographer-to-the-stars Frederic Auerbach. The collection will consist of two NFT drops of process and master photos of five A-listers (described below). The stars in this collection: Benedict Cumberbatch, Natalie Portman, Sharon Stone, Mike Tyson, and Zendaya. See the FAQ.
Click below to get whitelisted for early access to the Auerbach NFT Sale! The list closes the morning of the first minting, December 7th.
- The first 1,000 unique addresses submitted will receive a free, animated NFT from the Auerbach collection. (OVER)
- The next 9,000 unique addresses will receive a photo NFT in line with the Process Series.
- The top 100 referrers will receive a more exclusive NFT with dynamic features, plus a few surprises.
- Even if you didn’t make the first 10k, everyone who signs up will receive a surprise NFT once the drop is over.
- The first airdrop will happen on December 6th. The top referrer drop will take place later, prior to the Master Series auction.
Through images and interviews, Frederic Auerbach will take us on a guided tour of how to frame and capture the charisma, character and star-power of his subjects.
Five videos, featuring process and master photos of five A-listers, will articulate Auerbach’s lessons in summoning the ineffable.
Watch the introduction to his work below.
The NFT Drops
Captured Moment: The Master’s Process will consist of two NFT drops: one for Process photos, which reveal the delicate behind-the-scenes construction that’s involved in the production of a Master work, and one for 1/1s of the aforesaid Masters.
The Process Series
- Six Process pictures of each star, with 30 unique images in total
- Each Process piece will have a different rarity (150, 100, 50, 25, 10, 5)
- A total of 1,700 Process Series NFTs will be available for mint
- The Process photos will be revealed December 5th
Each NFT in the Process Series will cost 0.05 ETH to mint.
Holding a photo from the Process Series will permit you to join Auerbach’s upcoming NFT photography Discord—focused on the hottest conversations in NFT photography and style—and allow collectors to bid in the Masters Series auction.
The Master Series
Each celebrity will have their own NFT set, including:
- A dynamic NFT highlighting different aspects of the Master photo, by displaying various edits of the image at different times of day
- The high-res digital photo NFT of the Master (one Master per featured star)
- A high-res and autographed print of each Master photo (framing is optional at an additional cost)
- A unique video NFT of the behind-the-scenes interview detailing Auerbach’s creative approach, from Process to Master
The minimum bid for each photo in the Master Series will be 3 ETH.
A separate auction will be held for each set. The auctions will begin on December 17th.
One Master buyer will win a private photoshoot with Frederic Auerbach, valued at over $12,000, in Los Angeles.
Auerbach Gives Back
Auerbach will donate part of his proceeds from this project to Farm2People, an LA-based non-profit working to create equity in the food supply chain by supporting local farmers and food-insecure communities through regeneratively grown produce. Read more here.
1. You can sign up for the whitelist and participate in the referral challenge to receive a free NFT from the Auerbach Collection.
2. On December 7th, you can mint one of 1,700 Process Series NFTs by visiting this page (whitelist gets first dibs).
3. You can bid on the Master Series auction on December 17th for the rarest pieces in the collection.
Curse Ticket holders were the first to be informed about the whitelist through Discord, and so the first to have access to the top 1,000 slots.
They will be the first to have access to mint the Process Series collection.
Curse Ticket holders will also receive an exclusive animated NFT from the collection after the auction has ended.
Collectors who signed up on the whitelist will be able to mint an NFT from the Auerbach Process Series on December 7th at 5pm PST. Each ETH address will be able to mint up to 10 NFTs.
The whitelist will be tiered by time, as follows:
- First 15 minutes; 5:00-5:15 PM PST: Only Curse Ticket holders will be able to mint.
- Next 15 minutes; 5:15-5:30 PM PST: First 1,000 collectors who signed up for the whitelist will be able to mint.
- Next 15 minutes; 5:30-5:45 PM PST: First 10,000 collectors who signed up for the whitelist will be able to mint.
- After 5:45 PM PST, all other collectors who signed up for the whitelist will be able to mint.
Each Process Series NFT will be numbered in the order of minting for that specific image, making every “print” unique. You can print yours out and put it on your wall, or use a digital frame to display it.
Owning a Process Piece does not entitle the owner to use the image for commercial purposes, other than reselling the NFT.