ACCURSED SHARE CTO
About the Role
Accursed Share is looking for a lead Smart Contract Developer with experience building and deploying Ethereum contracts on main and test nets. This person is a programming beast with leadership experience and an entrepreneurial spirit. They are responsible for architecting and maintaining enhancements of new and existing code libraries, offering their expertise and vision on cryptography concepts, alternative chain solutions and tooling. They will be working in collaboration with diverse creatives pushing the boundaries of cryptoart. They will have the ability to lead technical projects that define the company.
- 4+ years experience in a software engineering role, working with a team in a production environment
- Experience working with ERC-20, ERC-721, ERC-1155 protocols
- Proficiency in Solidity on Ethereum and, ideally, Polygon and Chainlink
- Strong experience developing and deploying consumer-facing applications using API and SDK builds in crypto, DeFi or fintech
- Demonstrated portfolio of successfully deployed dApps
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Can estimate, design and build a large, epic end-to-end
Bonus Points for:
- Experience with different chain interaction patterns such as Polygon, Tron and Polkadot
- Language agnostic, with an interest and ability to learn new stacks and protocols best fit for the job
- Enthusiastic about the future of blockchain
- Avid NFT collector or enthusiast
- Previous experience in an early stage, high-growth startup environment
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering / Mathematics or similar discipline
Email john @ accursedshare.art with the subject “CTO Application”.
Please include a resume, portfolio, or any relevant links.
Accursed Share is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply. We are committed to ensuring that our organization is made available and accessible to everyone.
About Accursed Share
Accursed Share is a production studio that leverages emerging smart contract technology to push the boundaries of what is possible in cryptoart.
In addition to producing narrative-driven cryptoart pieces and installations, we are in the early stages of developing a platform that will unlock the creative potential of smart contracts for millions of digital artists, allowing them to make multifaceted dynamic NFTs without needing a developer.
Along with platform development, we are in the process of researching and planning a new tokenomic model centered on incentivizing the production of meaningful art. This model integrates the strengths of utility tokens, staking concepts and direct patronage, layered on a distribution model that ensures the coevolution of innovative art productions and next-gen creative tools.
John T. Connor
John T. Connor is a crypto veteran and an innovator in the NFT space. Formerly the product manager for Upland, the NFT metaverse that is fast becoming the largest and most dynamic blockchain-based economy in existence, John has helped build and scale several high growth, award-winning, technology products.